29 February, 2008

Beautiful Rose

Thanks a bunch my friends for giving me these beautiful roses appreciate it so much. Ruby ,Lyn2 Twinks



"I would rather have one rose and a kind word
from a friend while I'm here
than a whole truck load when I'm gone!!"



THESE ARE FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don't tell me you're too busy for this.
Don't you know the phrase
'stop and smell the flowers'?
See how many bouquets you end up with!

"Happiness keeps you Sweet,
Trials keep you Strong,
Sorrows keep you Human,
Failures keep you Humble,
Success keeps you Glowing,
But Only God Keeps You Going! "

Thanks for this wonderful Roses I truly appreciate it. now I am giving this beautiful roses to all my good friends
Vickie
Carlota
Angel

1 comment:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

hallo lily,

mayong gabii dha nyo....

diay, ako na gikuha ang mga awards n tags ko nimo,....

kini last, wa ka sulti ako na gyd giapil ug kuha....lol

happy sunday na lang nyo dha tanan...

diay, ga-sturm ganiha sa?
diha pod sa inyoa?.....diri sa amoa, haskang kusoga....
nanglupad gyd ang mga poste uban....

regards.........