26 February, 2008

A Tag from Rose.

The Domino Effect Tag



I got htis kind of tag by RoseThank you so much for tagging me with this.

Rule: Copy the entire list and add your name at the bottom. And tag at least 5 friends. (But you can tag as many as you like)



Vanniedosa
Thea is {bloggerhappy.com}
Childstar
Mike
My Scrappy Side
Abie
Aggie
Alpha
Apple
Apols
Jacqui
Jane
Jody
Joy
Kelly
Mich
Peachy
Liza
Lorie: Thinking Out Loud
Jhona
Lily


You may want to allow pings on your entry to enjoy the full domino effect.
I am tagging
Ruby ,
Vickie,
Malou,
Carlota,
Angel


Have a great tuesday everyone wishing you all a great sunny week, take care and thank you for keep dropping by my place. enjoy and have fun!
Ciao!

2 comments:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

thank you lily,

ma-domino gyd ko ani ron....lol

bitaw, thanks for tagging me.

goodnight.........

Anonymous said...

unsaon ni Lily ibutang ra ri domino wala nay lain o magdula pa ko ani