31 March, 2008

Snapshot of our week-end!

Hello, everyone! Here’s wishing everyone in the cyber world a big hello! How is everyone doing? Here, it’s time for my update about our weekend get away.

Saturday, I had to work the whole day. It’s always busy on the weekend; everyone seems busy doing their grocery shopping. I always love that time; it keeps you busy and makes for a nice break from the day to day. Then after work I headed home, Jasmine always gets excited to see me come home. She told me that they went out taking pictures around our town. They also played a lot. I was happy learning that she’s become adjusted to daddy and their bonding time. We went out for dinner, as we promised Jasmine that she would have her favorite currywurst. We just went to a nearby restaurant for our dinner. The people who work there already know us and are always glad to see us there whenever we dine out. They even know what food our princess wants. Jasmine was having a great time, especially with her favorite ice cream after the meal. We went home and I did some rounds of blog hopping, but seeing how many friends you have, sometimes it’s hard to visit them all in one round. Especially with Jasmine’s trying to sit with me, there’s no way I could visit everyone in one sitting.

Sunday, we woke up so late, like lunchtime already. We forgot to change our clocks ahead. After brunch, I told hubby maybe we should bring Jasmine for swimming since it's been a while since we last visited the pool. We told Jasmine about our plans and that made her so excited knowing she cold swim again. I packed our stuff for swimming and we headed to the local grocery to buy few things then vacuum the car. The weather was great and the sun was out. While on the road, we saw many people walking, biking, and skating along the walkways.

So, here I am sharing more pictures of our weekend. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did this weekend. Take care everyone and thank you all for visiting my cyberspace. God Bless! Enjoy your Monday!

Jasmine favorites currywurst


Jasmine favorites Ice cream


Saying one more click Dada


Swimming time


Loving the pool


Happy little girl


After swimming playing ball

1 comment:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

sus kanindot nyo, always family together.....

jasmine dako uy,,,,,active na kaayo, lily....mayo na mawala imong bilsss

joke only....

nice ang weather nyo dha kanunay?

diri, dah usahay sapoton....

thanks for sharing sa mga pics, diri....