25 April, 2008

Tulips!

Hello Friends,

I felt like sharing some of my hubby's photos taken with his Canon EOS Camera. It’s amazing how my hubby loves taking pictures and learning every aspect of focus and light. He really enjoys the process of learning the digital world. So today, I felt like highlighting his talent in this blog post. The pics are below.

Anyway, here’s wishing everyone a great weekend, I hope you all enjoy and have a great time with your family and friends. And, of course, I would like to say thanks to everyone who passes by my place. I appreciate your visits and look forward to your comments. God bless!
Ciao!


Tulips in the spring.


After hubby's editing.


Another one with a different focus, aren't they pretty?


Country shed, taken last fall. This was one of the ones hubby entered into a contest last October. He won second place.

3 comments:

Lou said...

Lovely! Your hubby should join www.betterphoto.com They have photo contests too.

It's a prestigious site with so many great photographers.

MeiYah said...

wow ang ganda nman.... the last photo is really nice... :)

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

kanindot sa mga pics, uy....

nindot kaayo ang view pod.........

ay ayaw sa ta sa fall....mo spring n summer sa ta....lol