11 April, 2008

Wishing all a great T.G.I.F.

Aloha!
Wishing everyone a great Friday! I’m sure everyone loves Friday just like me. :-) For me, Friday is one of the best days. I've been waiting for it to come, it means time out for me, and time for daddy daughter bonding. Of course, then we have Sunday, our family time together going places for sightseeing or simply staying at home watching movies and playing with our little girl.

Not much going on with us, except today I am sharing some delicious spaghetti I found on Babette's site. I miss Filipino spaghetti so much that I finally cooked up a batch. The only thing that was missing from the recipe is the cheese I used to use back in the P.I. it’s ok, it still tasted like spaghetti. Jasmine is not an avid fan of spaghetti and pancit, but at least she tried to eat some of mommy’s foods.

Tomorrow I will be busy once again. I am going to work, then after work, we are going to attend a birthday party of our friends’ one and only adorable son. Jasmine loves Stephen; she always gets excited seeing him. They get along well, playing all the time whenever we see them. Of course, no sightseeing this Sunday. Daddy has to work again. I’d like us all to go swimming, as Jasmine loves the pool. We’ll see what we’re going to do for our weekend fun and adventures when hubby’s off Monday.

So, here’s wishing everyone the best and enjoyable weekend. You all take care and thanks for passing by my place.

Ciao!


Jasmine posing for the camera


My little camera model

3 comments:

coolingstar9 said...

Very lovely girl enjoying food.
Drop by here to read your blog,
Have a nice weekend.

Unknown said...

What an adorable girl. Saw ur blog through Haze's ...enjoyed reading your posts;)

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

sus ko uy...........ka cuteeeeeeeeee
kaayo ni jasmine.

wala gyd ta sa iya smile-......