16 June, 2008

Blog Ideas

Hello, everyone, this is you're narrator.

I've decided to use this blog for small posts and the majority of the photos I will be posting. Of course, the stories behind the photos will still be available at "An Angel's Journey", my main blog.

I think this will allow me to get the most from my blogging, and allow me to bring more interesting items to you.

I do hope you will find this interesting. After all, this blog isn't just about me and my family, it's about you, my blog family, too.

Please let me know what you think. I appreciate all comments and suggestions, they really do encourage me to keep at my blogging.

I hope god blesses you in all you do, and look forward to what you have to say. (In your blogs and in your comments!)

Ciao!

2 comments:

Lou said...

Whatever you do is fine with me, I love your blogs anyways.

Xoxoxo,
Lou
A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug

Lily said...

Thanks, Lou. I appreciate all your comments! It's really nice to hear what people think.