10 January, 2009

Hubby's Award Winning Pics!

I just wanted to share some of hubby's pics. He won second prize in a photo contest with this batch! The theme was autumn landscapes, and I think he nailed it.


This was a scene while we went to Grafenwoehr one day.


Storing up for the winter.


Lovely contrast in the trees.


Cool shot of leaves


Nice shot of an old leaf and a newer one.


A lonely shed.


A farmer's field


The road shot across a field.


One of hubby's winter shots.

Below are some winter pics I took while we were out on the road. I hope you enjoy them!


Wintery wonderland!


A beautiful site!


Lovely play of light.


Nice driving conditions


Clear roads ahead.


A lovely fam, bathed in snow anda light!


Through the woods...

I hope you liked the pics. I really think hubby takes some magical shots. He's even taken some with old cameras. Of course, he thinks I take great pictures, because he hasn't gotten winter ones yet. I guess you have to just try and something great will happen! Just like life!

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend! God bless!
Ciao!

No comments: