07 June, 2009

Czech It Out!

Aloha! Talofa! Mabuhay! Maayong adlaw! Weekend greetings to all of you! I hope that life is treating everyone out there with kindness!

Well, here are the pictures from yesterday's trip. I've added a couple others. I hope you enjoy them.


Genghis Khan on horseback. A lighter I bought for hubby.


Our bags


Modeling the latest fashions


Good girls


Choices, choices! A great shot of a really cool lady.


I didn't know everyone else was looking at the camera!


Roast duck, Yummy.


Shopping for doilies.


With Benji, he is a wondereful little boy.


Windmills. Handmade decorations.


Me snapping...the ceramics and myself.


Glass and crystal.


So lovely!


I love the Christmas decorations.


Planning the invasion!


Christy took this pic.


Joel and Jasmine.


Having lunchtime together.


A discerning shopper.


Last weekend's party.


Hubby taking a picture of the kids.

Well, that's it for now. I'll try to get some more out soon. Wishing you all a great week ahead! May God give you the joy, peace, and love you deserve!
Ciao!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Wow ka bibo kaayo ninyo diha oi! Sadya kaayo suroy suroy lang. Salamat sa bisita sa akung payag lily ha! Take Care and say hello to your cute and beautiful baby Jasmine.