13 February, 2008

Mean Look!

Hot Comments


I was tagged by Lucille with this meme "Mean Look". Thank you Dae Lucille! here's my mean look, just like Lucille I got hard time looking for a photos of my mean look. hardly had any of them, most pics was smiling at all :-) lol. I wish to tag this meme all my online friends who wish to grab this one. you are all free to grab.
Wishing everyone a happy wedsnesday! thanks to all my friends who keep passing by and leaving some footprints of friendship.thank you all from the buttom of my heart.

Ciao!
God bless.

3 comments:

CLC Fashion said...

Dai lily, gwapa man gihapon ka bisan wa nagsmile. Lisod bitaw pangitaon ning wa gasmile no ky ambot ngano mas ganahan gyod ta ug nakasmile! lol
Ayo-ayo diha ug hugs and kisses ko sa imo dalaginding diha.

ps: palihog kog add ako blogs, dai lily bi!
http//:cherishdreamlive.blogspot.com
http://www.pinayfrenchcess.com

Salamat daan.Ipang-add pod nako karon ning imong uban blogs. thanks and happy valentong!

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

bitaw, bisan wala magsmile, gwapa gihapon ka lily,
bitaw, ngano man ni wa man ka smile,....busog or wa lami ang foods....jokes only.

thanks for the visit ha?

Happy valentines day to you n family.....

regards

Haydee said...

Hi Lille, at last, kita pod diay ka ug picture. Hahah, guapa man na nga mean look. Mao ra na ang mean look nga buotan gihapon lantawon.
Kumusta imong valentines day?