17 March, 2008

The " I '

I AM… Wife,a mother to our only Jasmine,a sister and a friends.
I WANT… to have a brand new car wink*
I WISH… I could travel around the globe (dreaming)
I HATE… Snakes
I FEAR… of riding a roller coaster (taslakan)
I SEARCH… everything I wanted to read in the pc
I WONDER… why if I could have another child.
I REGRET… some of my actions
I ALWAYS… love to cook,clean the house take care of our little girl
I AM NOT… plastic
I DANCE… with my daughter and hubby sometimes
I SING… childrens song's for Jasmine
I CRY… sometimes,when I miss Pinas
I WRITE… anything and everything in my blogs.
I WON… a lot of times in a raffle contest
I AM CONFUSED… when reading map directions (not good on it)
I NEED… to have some pampering time, relaxing time.
I SHOULD… be more sensitive towards others feelings

Now I finally finish this tag.hope everyone had a great time reading this one. toAmy and Beth

pasensya na medyo natagalan mga tagay nyo andami ko pang tagay tapusin kaso di nakayanan ng powers ko kaya nagpahinga muna ako,pero now I'm back and finishing more tagay.

Enjoy and have a great Monday to all!

No comments: