20 March, 2008

Let it snow! let it snow!

Aloha !



Good day to everyone! just wanted to update some pictures of our little girl having a good time playing snow, yes we do have some snowy days this time around, when it supposed to be spring already. my little girl was ecstatic about the snow she's been asking for snow for ages now.and finally here it is in an unexpected days to me.

I know she still had a bad colds, but I know that she misses snow so much that I just let her play and enjoy. Im glad my colds and coughing is not bad anymore that I had some energy to do some blogging once again, I miss this blogging world of mine.its been a while since I do some bloghop.I wont write to much since I still gonna prepare them to play outside it still snowing till now so I want them to enjoy while it last.

Before I end this I would like to extend my sincere thanks to everyone who passes by and leaving some comment's ,tags on my place. I appreciate them so much. I will get into your blogs soon. you all take care and enjoy the rest of the week.

Ciao!


Snow on the ground

They still enjoy even there's little left snow.

Our back yard

Girl's just wanna had fun on snow


Ready for easter this week-end.





2 comments:

Amy said...

hi lily, nag snow diay mo dinha? sus kami sab diri ga ulan pod plus dala hangin aguy arang katugnaw. first day of spring kunuhay.. pero mura og autumn hinoon.

btw, na apil sab diay ka sa silot ni gogol? try to submit imo blog sa payu2 i'm sure dawaton na cya bisan zero PR.

have a blessed easter to the whole family! salamat kaau sa mga visits/tags & messages.. very much appreciated:)

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

lily, bitaw gasnow diri pod, pero natunaw ra dayon.
last thursday, sus ko gaulan ug ice, sakita uy, kay going home nako gikan wrks, nya ga-bike ra ko,
sus toktok gyd sa akong ulo ang ice, mayo gani kay gagmay ra, mora ug mais kadako...pero sakit uy....

lagpot pod sa akong face, sus pula lagi akong nawong, mayo wala bukol....

spring daw, pero balik winter man uy,,,,,