26 April, 2009

Springtime Pics



Aloha and spring greetings to all!

It’s been too long since I’ve posted. This post will be a long one with all the pics. I have 48 pics to load! I'll do 20 or so now and the rest in a couple days. I hope you don't mind!


Posing princess!


I'm a superstar!


Can't you tell?


I'm also a gardener.


Scrapbook for school


Chips, what a nice snack.


See, I did it!


It's my trophy!


I'm so happy that I earned this.


Striking a pose for daddy.


At dance practice with mommy.


Break time!


So pretty!


Pretty girl!


One of hubby's beatiful photos of a barn.


Swimming up the river


Coming to share a meal!


Happy swan swimming


Jasmine and the swan


Three lovelies


Posing with mommy for posterity


Another one just in case!


Face painting. A lovely butterfly!


WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A shot by hubby of someone's root shed, as he calls it.

Well, I've loaded so many pictures, so I’ll let you go for now. I'll post the rest tomorrow or Tuesday. May God bless all of you with happiness, sunshine, and the warmth of springtime, in your hearts and in your lives!

Ciao!

No comments: