28 April, 2009

As Promised!

Well, it's Tuesday and I'm here loading some pics as promised. It was a short day at work and hubby was off, so we got to have some more family time. Hubby took Jasmine out and they took photos while I was at work. We are having a nice evening, and life is good!

Without further interruption, here are the pics, all 35!


A bracelet from my new excercise class. My friends and I
all go to this class and work out!


A pretty wood stove outside. It's so romantic!


Jasmine exploring the field.


Exploration is so much fun!!!!


The fruit of my labor...


and what a lovely smile she has!


A lovely field and barn.


Jasmine took this with daddy's camera. She did it all by herself.
She even decided what to photograph! She's amazing, what talent!


Our favorite little Gasthof. Josef makes such wonderful food!


Inan's place, The Goldener Adler. Great pizza and Gyros.
Another of our faves.


Entering the village.


St Ulrich Church altar for the Easter season.


Happy girls!


A little canal through town. So pretty and peaceful.


Elmo and Fire Dog!


Driving through the show!


Jasmine and the tiger. (She calls him Tigger!)


Rainy day smiles!


Easter girls.


My basket.


Egg Hunting is fun!


I found one!!!!!!


Helping daddy with the ribs.


Daddy's little helper. "Those sure look yummy, daddy!"


Yummmy ribs! Daddy cooked them on the grill for 2 hours!


Steaks are ready, Mom.


Yummy steak dinner. Hubby cooks the steak, and I
make the salad. Teamwork rocks!


Giddy-up little dinosaur!


Look, Mommy, sprinkles for the ice cream and cake!


Our sleepy princess!


Swim time fun!


You're the best, Mom! Thanks for letting us go swimming.


Currywurst, my favorite!

Well, now that you've seen more pictures than you ever imagined... Seriously, I hope you enjoyed the photos. I always enjoy sharing with all of you!

Take care and may God give true peace and happiness in all you do!
Ciao!

1 comment:

Art said...

Lily---Oh, what nice pictures. I can't believe how much Jasmine is growing. She has changed so much in the year that I have been visiting your blogs. It looks like your husband has gotten a haircut since we visited with you in Hohenfels. He doesn't have that wildman look any more. I really wish that I could return to Hohenfels again this summer but all of my money for vacation is being used up with my upcoming trip to Greece and Egypt. I leave in less than three weeks. I am happy that all is well with you and your little family. Oh, and tell your husband that the ribs look GREAT!!! They look almost as good as his pictures. I will comment again another time. Hope you stay happy & healthy......Art