04 May, 2009

FEST..ive Photos!

Greetings to all! As you've probably read, I loaded only pictures either taken by daddy, or of daddy with Jasmine. I had too many to post at once, expecially after the last few batches. I also slipped in a couple of Jasmine solo, just to brighten the page! The photos of Jasmine and a couple others are located on An Angel's Journey, my other blog.

This years fest was incredible. It also featured several firsts for Jasmine, which always highlights the fest for us. Over the years firsts have included kiddy ride, pony ride, big girls ride, and this year it was the bumper cars. Great fun!

Anyway, here are the pics. I hope you will enjoy them as much as we did!


Greetings from the princess!


Welcome to the Hohenfels German American Volksfest!


I'm so beautiful!


Princess and her king!


What a joy to see, my kids are happy!


I'd like a crepe with Nutella, please.


Bavarian and Hohenfels banners highlighted by the ferris wheel.
A great shot by hubby that really shows the beauty of the fest!


Yay! Fireworks!


One of hubby's specialties is fireworks!


Such glorious displays!


I love the effects of the light and smoke here!


BOOM!


A colorful ride. This one is too much for me, I think!


Targets in the game of prize chasing! I had a hard time
popping every balloon I aimed for, but got some prizes for
princess!


A grand shot of the Orion ferris wheel by hubby.


Down the midway, a view of the fest.


Ginger cookies. Everyone shows them with color, so hubby
decided to black and white. I like it.


Another view of the midway. From the other end.


This shot takes my breath away! I love the sunset behind
the ride! SO SO pretty!


And, finally, another view of the ferris wheel,
dominating the fest!

I'd like to thank Art for visiting. Your comments are inspiring and heart warming. I hope you will enjoy Greece and Egypt. I also hope that you are yours are always blessed in all you do. I look forward to more visits!

Well, I hope you enjoyed the photos. I look forward to seeing more of everyone out there soon! God bless you with a great week ahead!
Ciao!

No comments: